The primary sources of funding for the Foundation comes from private donations, private foundations, national education foundations, and government grants. The Foundation has received tax-exempt 501(c)3 status. This non-profit status offers tax benefits for individuals interested in tax-deductible donations, estates, and memorials.
Secure Your Legacy
Establishing your own named charitable fund does not require great wealth and it isn’t complicated. You have the opportunity to distribute gifts during your lifetime or to leave a lasting legacy – or both.
Through the Foundation, you can help create opportunities for students that reach beyond the regular budget limitations of the school system. Your support will be an investment in the future of our children, our schools, and in Ankeny itself.
Gifts to the Ankeny School Foundation may be made in a variety of ways, including:
- Annual Gift, an amount pledged to be given for a specific period of time;
- Direct Gift of cash or securities;
- Estate, a donation through an estate;
- Memorial Gift, to honor a deceased individual;
- Matching Gift, your employer may have a matching gift program that can increase your donation;
- Special Project Gift, donation for a special project or to a current campaign.
The quickest and easiest way for many people to support the Foundation is with an online donation.
Donations by Mail
Please mail your check to:
The Ankeny School Foundation
P.O. Box 1191, Ankeny, IA 50021
We appreciate the support of the Ankeny community and from alumni of Ankeny schools. We are here to help you with all aspects of your giving experience. If you have questions about becoming a donor that have not been answered, please contact us by phone at 515-289-3950 or by email at email@example.com